Lovely modern apartment located one street back from the action. All the convenience of inner city living with Perth’s finest restaurants on your doorstep, or walking distance from supermarkets if you’d rather enjoy a home cooked meal in your personal courtyard, watching the world go by.
A great first home buyer bargain, this 2 x 2 looks like new and has all you need to start a family. The open plan kitchen and living area take full advantage of the natural light and is great all year round. A north-east facing aspect means you get maximum sunshine to keep you toasty warm during the winter months.
If you’ve always dreamed of the ideal city lifestyle but love your peace and quiet too, then this is the perfect home where you can get a little ‘me’ time.
Savvy investors also know that this is an unbeatable spot and is bound to go fast. So get in quick to secure your perfect inner city hideaway!
- Ground floor convenience
- Large 19.4 sqm personal courtyard
- 2 separate air conditioners
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- North-east facing orientation
- Secure undercover car bay
- Ample visitor parking
- Built in robe in both bedrooms
- Secure complex for peace of mind
- HBF Park 100m
- Perth Train Station 1.3Km
- WA Museum Boola bardip 800m
- State Library of Western Australia 900m
- Myer Perth 1.3 Km
- David Jones 1.4 Km
- Elizabeth Quay 2Km
- Royal Perth Hospital 1.4Km
- Hyde Park 1.3Km
Council Rate: 1590.74 (Approx.) /Annual
Water Rate: $1212 (Approx.) /Annual
Strata fee : $1147 per quarter
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about this information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.