Low strata fees per quarter!
Pav Singh from Stage Property have the pleasure in presenting 51/99-105 Wellington Street, East Perth - a charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom spacious apartment positioned footsteps away from vibrant new Perth Girls’ School cultural precinct and stunning Wellington square redevelopment.
Enjoy the secure second floor, overlooking lush green tranquil living with glass of wine. Free CAT bus services to Perth City located outside the complex.
Stunning renovated Kitchen and cupboard space
Well-appointed kitchen features stone bench top and built-in stainless-steel appliances, including induction cooktop, electric oven, range hood and integrated dishwasher with in-built buffet in dining area. This kitchen provides timeless appeal and ample of storage.
Situated on the 2nd floor with tranquil view of balcony let you enjoy your private time with glass of wine in the evening. Audio- intercom system allow you to control access for the visitors and peace of mind whilst you enjoy the fresh air flowing through the French double doors to the balcony.
Entering the open, spacious living room greeted by neutral tones and laminated wooden floor that create a serene ambiance. The area includes designated dining area and study nook that provides an ideal spot for focused work. The living area takes you through the hallway into the two king-sized bedrooms featured neutral painted walls with inbuilt wardrobe in Master Bedroom. Each Bedroom opens into balcony to enjoy morning coffee while embracing the tranquillity of the surroundings. The main bedroom includes, an ensuite bathroom with bathtub and a large enough footprint for a king-sized bed setting. Separate toilet is accessed via laundry.
Laundry has access to loft space, where you can build an attic for more storage. In-built buffet recess with wine rack, coffee machine space right next to dining space. Laminated flooring throughout including rooms with bright LED lighting throughout the apartment.
Total Area 114 sqm
Living area 84 sqm
1 Car bay 14 sqm
• Ensuite with bathtub and separate toilet
• Two Balconies with two good size bedrooms
• Chef-style renovated kitchen, integrated dishwasher and in-built buffet
• Reverse cycle air- conditioning with fans in each room
• Audio- intercom system
• Secure single car parking
• Free CAT bus stop at your doorstep
• Low strata fees
• Loft storage space
Local schools and colleges
• 350 M to Perth Girls' School cultural precinct
• 650 M to Mercedes College
• 1.5 KM to Trinity College
• 3 KM to Highgate Primary School
• 4 KM to Bob Hawke College catchment zones
Amenities close by
Red and Yellow CAT free bus services at your doorstep
230m to Wellington Square
500m to Graham Farmer Freeway
650m to the Swan River
700m to Royal Perth Hospital
850m to McIver Train Station
1.4km to Claisebrook Cove
1.4km to Perth CBD
2.3km to Optus Stadium
Call Pav Singh to book your viewing on 0404 059 982 or email at [email protected]
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about this information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.